Are you thinking of getting married in Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) House of David or you know anyone who is about to get married in the church ?then this list is for you. The list below is reportedly a mandatory guideline for couples who want to get married in RCCG. The guidelines include
- The Bride’s wedding dress, the chief Bridesmaid Dress and one if the bridesmaid’s dresses must be presented to the marriage committee for Fitting/Inspection/Approval at least 4 weeks to the wedding date
- Traditional Wedding gowns are also not allowed. You are required to wear decent calf-length dress and only short veils are allowed.
- No tail is allowed on Wedding dress.
- The Bride will be required to take a pregnant test at the church designated hospital.
- The Church must receive at least six (6) months notice to the date of wedding.
- The groom wears a well tailored two piece suit. No fancy waist coat, tail, too hats or cravats.
- A maximum of six persons in the Bridal train.
See full list below