All these churches are really going overboard with their numerous rules and regulations for intending couples. The other day, we say say that of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) House of David (Read HERE if you missed it). This time around, we will be looking at guideline for couples who want to get married in Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM). This is really getting serious. Which hairstyle is not a worldly hairstyle biko nu! See some rules I found outrageous
- Inspection of the accommodation of the brother (groom) to be carried out.
- The brother (groom) and his best man must not do any of the worldly head hair cut styles.
- There is no need for flower boys or girls.
- Chief bridesmaid and Best man must be a Christian of good standing. They must be approved by the marriage committee on the wedding day.
- Observe strictly compulsory 6 months courtship period from the first day you meet the marriage committee.
- No premarital sex and conception before wedding day.
- No use of Alcohol in the reception if done in the Church premises and no use of talking drum