Toke Makinwa visits her childhood home where she lost her parents in house fire

Toke Makinwa revealed in her book, On Becoming that she lost her parents
in a house fire caused by a gas leak when she was 8 years old. Today, she visited the place for the first time since the incident
happened. She wrote;

“2 radio interviews,
and a visit to where I lived as a child in Abuja. I’ve never been back
there, it holds so much emotions and I always told myself I will only go
once I have exhaled. Today I did; it was good to see where I played as a
child, my home and so much more.” she wrote on Instagram

#news #gists #politics #nigeriancelebrity #nigeriannews #breakingnews

news gists politics nigeriancelebrity nigeriannews breakingnews